My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Monday, May 30, 2005

Top Ten Movies -- Again

Hey, what did you think?  We did it in our suits?So STAR WARS kicked butt again at the box office this long weekend.

Has anyone NOT seen that film yet?

1. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (Saw it. Liked it. See below)
2. Madagascar (Haven't seen it. I doubt I ever will.)
3. The Longest Yard (Haven't seen it. I know I never will.)
4. Monster-in-Law (Don't even speak of this film to me.)
5. Kicking and Screaming (I know it's supposed to be good. Catch me another week.)
6. Crash (Still haven't seen it. My bad.)
7. The Interpreter (ARGHHHHHHHHH!)
8. Unleashed (Uh, don't think so.)
9. Kingdom of Heaven (Don't even talk about this to me.)
10. House of Wax (Wow! You mean Elisha Cuthbert AND Paris Hilton all in one movie!?!?! Uh... NO.)