My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Top Ten Movies Of this Past Weekend

Weekend ending 05/08/2005
1. Kingdom of Heaven (yawn, I'm going to skip it)
2. House of Wax (Paris Hilton and Elisha Cuthbert in danger?!? I'm going to skip it)
3. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
4. Crash (might be good but with all of the craziness right now, I'm probably going to skip it)
5. The Interpreter
6. XXX: State of the Union (Oh my God. I don't think so. I'm going to skip it.)
7. The Amityville Horror (Oh my God. I don't think so. I'm going to skip it.)
8. Sahara (Oh my God. I don't think so. I'm going to skip it.)
9. A Lot Like Love (Oh my God. I don't think so. I'm going to skip it.)
10. Fever Pitch (Oh my God. I don't think so. I'm going to skip it.)

Pardon me for caring/not caring, all at the same time.