My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Don't Even Bother To Click This If You're NOT A Parent

So here's the deal. I know that not everyone thinks that everything that babies do is cute. In fact, not even I think that. And, like boring slide shots of friends' vacations, most of us would rather sit through a slowed-down rerun of MEET JOE BLACK than hear baby stories.

That having been said, Heather Armstrong (creator of the fantastic blog Dooce) has a story today about her, her father, her husband and her daughter's inability to poop that I just had to share with you.

WARNING: Do not click on that link if you think that baby stories need to be used soley for the abuse of political prisoners or mass murderers. But, if you're me (or Jeremy, perhaps) click away.

[And the MEET JOE BLACK reference -- well, those of you who know me, will know what I'm talking about.]