My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Travel Plans

Nope, not here
Nope, not here either
I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like I may be doing some exciting teaching work in a faraway country in the month of July.

Actually, no matter what, I'll be vacationing in London in the first week of July (the better to miss the Independence Day craziness, my dear), and then travelling on to the mysterious destination.

I've spent way too many years in this freelance business, and as a result, I get very superstitious about talking about gigs before I've officially landed them. So, I'm going to shut my mouth right about now. As soon as I get my airplane tickets I'll consider it a done deal and will talk about it. But I'm officially excited about visiting a new culture and learning new things.

Stay tuned for more.